Sunday, November 22, 2009

Updates

It's been really long since i had updated my blog huh.
Well, I've been spending two weeks of holidays and the lazy mood kicks in during these two weeks.
What I did was going out with friends, rotting at home and work.

Recently, i had an outing in Port Dickson and it's more like a drunk party in PD hahaha!
Ok the Beach sucks, like really.
A lot of stuff in PD is naturally spooky Hahahaha.
On the other hand, everything was great in PD (:
We messed the Condominium up. Few people got drunk, especially Kent.
I've always heard him saying the same word over and over again such as:
"Ya weh"
"This is the Best night ever man"
"I love __________!"

Hahahaha, it was so fun and no I didn't get drunk but everyone was awfully tipsy on that night (:
Oh God, I have no idea on what to update and i miss her like crap for the whole holiday ):

Ok that's all folks! Adios :P

0 comments: