Saturday, November 14, 2009

Best friend

Yesterday I had spend some time with my best friends.
It made me miss the old times where we would just slack around and we will care less about anything at all.
Sometimes, i would end up being too comfortable with them until i would forget myself on how i should have behave and act towards the people around me.




And trust me, I am a really really different person when i am with them.
I would act like a real goof ball who took too much weed when i am with them.
Well, it's not easy to control when you're being too comfortable with them and i believe you guys have that kind of thing too, where you would show your other side of your life to a few people who you could trust. Well what are best friends for right? (:



They could not get you any benefits and yet you seek nothing from them but a great time u guys will have together. And if you become a best friend with someone else just because you could gain some benefits from them, i suggest you should be best friend with another person who can't give u any benefits at all, then you will truly realize what best friend really is.



Well, friend comes and go but i guess I will be sticking around with them for quite a long time (:
Anyway, go spend some time with them when you have the opportunity to.
Because best friends are worth to be cherished for (:

Adios peeps :P

0 comments: