Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Randomnization

I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold,
I don't want my love to go waste,
I want you and your beautiful soul (:


Hola Peeps, today i am being really really random today so my post this time will be messed up.
Yes my I.T exams were awesome!
Hahahahaha! I got too much fucking confidence to score A now! *Sarcastic*
I flunk ok, I don't know why but I am not depressed at all LOL!
This is something what a student shouldn't have right?
I spend so many frigging time and effort to copy down the damn notes and it did help a lot especially the objective part, well, not for essay though since the most i could get for my essay is 3 out of 40!
Oh well, 3 more exams to go and i am suppose to study. Wheeeeeeeeee~!



Mini party before the exam. With booze of course ;)



Vidya and Jane. They could make a heart shape out of their heads.
Sorry, my bad picture quality ):




My previous awesome hair before being CUT!
With Azhar and Mich in Shunji Matsuo.



Me and Vidya saw Kent's twin from far away in Sunway.
I called him out loud "Kent Kent Kent!" and he didn't answer so when i call him, I thought he would pick up his phone right in front of us. He did, but not in Sunway. He was at home :S




Michelle's wrinkled middle finger. And Yes it's wrinkled...



Not to be vain or anything but i really miss my old hair ):
It's so awesome ok. Now i gotta wait for a few months to get it back ):

Ok then, I should be off to studies now or games or something.
Adios :D


Ps: The Lyric is meant to be someone I'm in love with of course ;)

0 comments: