Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hectic Night

Yesterday was a Hectic night,
everyone was tired and they were celebrating the end of Semester II.
Got problems with the Broandband company i am using.
And thank god Kent saves my ass, yes... Azhar too with his evil advice that works.

Wasted a few minutes and petrols just to go all the way to Kepong and realizes that HIS car is not actually broke down. Hahahahah!

Getting to see my beloved one makes it all perfect (:
Well, she was pretty high as well too and yes she deserve a celebration.
Thanks to Michelle Lee and William for giving me some time to spend with her.
And they were disgusted on the way back home (;
Only 4 of us know why of course.

Sleep late, wake up early.
YES! *Sarcastic*

Once again, thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH KENT!!!
Without your Help, my ass has been whopped by my mom LOL!

Off to Howard's PARTAY!

Adios peeps (:

0 comments: